Broadway Museum and Art Gallery is open.
- Broadway Museum & Art Gallery takes the safety and wellbeing of our staff, volunteers and visitors very seriously and all appropriate Covid-19 safety measures – mask wearing, safe distancing, marked flows, sanitising arrangements and a perspex screen at the front desk – will be in place when you visit.
- We will take your temperature and ask for your contact details (name, contact phone number, date of visit and arrival time) on arrival to support the NHS Test and Trace service. Please also use the hand-sanitiser provided when you arrive.
- Further sanitising points are available throughout the building.
- Please be prepared to pay by card if you are able. Contactless payments are preferred where possible.
- Please note: it is mandatory under UK law for everyone to wear face coverings in museums and galleries, unless exempt.
- We would also ask you to please refrain from touching exhibits, and keep touching of surfaces and shop products to a minimum.
- Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation.
Discover our permanent exhibitions about Broadway’s history including the world-famous colony of American artists and writers who visited and worked here in the late 19th century, prosperity from wool and its role as a coaching stage. Visiting the museum is also an opportunity to step inside and explore a beautiful Cotswold stone Grade II* listed building. Complete with museum shop, the Broadway Museum and Art Gallery is the perfect place to include on a trip to The Cotswolds this Autumn.
This community Museum has a memorandum of understanding with the Ashmolean Museum Oxford. They generously supported the setting up of the museum with its expertise and whose staff provide advice and guidance and curate a number of our special exhibitions.
Broadway is a 30 minute drive from both Cheltenham and Stratford-upon-Avon and just 20 minutes from junction 9 of the M5.