Become a Friend, make a donation, or become a Benefactor of Broadway Museum and Art Gallery. The Broadway Museum and Art Gallery Friends play an active role in the museum’s success.
This special membership allows you to enjoy a range of benefits and behind-the-scenes activities:
* Enjoy 12 months free entry into the museum
* Advance bookings for all events
* 2 seasonal newsletters a year
* 10% discount in the museum shop
* Ability to make advanced bookings for all our talks
Benefactors additional benefits
* A personal Tour of the museum
* Recognition on the Museum’s website benefactor page
* Special visits and outings
The support of Friends helps to fund the preservation of this heritage site as well as the conservation and expansion of the museum’s local collection, its role as an arts school, its education programmes and its special Ashmolean touring exhibitions.
How your membership supports the museum:
- By boosting the tourism of your local area
- By supporting local people and the local cultural landscape
- By enabling the Education, Outreach and Lifelong Learning Programmes
- By assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of the museum building
Additionally you can help us to raise funds to open our Education Room through Easy Fundraising. If you shop online easy fundraising is a brilliant way to raise money for Broadway Museum and Art Gallery. Over 2,700 retailers will give us a donation ?every time you buy something, at no extra cost to you.
Log on to Easy Fundraising, make us your favourite charity and every time you buy online do so through Easy Fundraising. The Museum can receive a sum of between between 2 and 10% depending on the retailer.